48 Year Old - Removal of 20 Plus Year Old Implants with Lift - Newport Beach, CA

I am 100% pleased with my decision to have breast...

I am 100% pleased with my decision to have breast implants removed with a lift. I saw Dr. Bunkis and highly recommend him and his entire staff. Dr. Bunkis's wife had this same procedure done and was kind enough to show me the results.
I had implants 20 plus years ago, saline, round, under the muscle. As I aged and gained some weight - my breast implants were really making me look heavier and older. I am beyond delighted with the results. I was cared for by Dr. Bunkis and his staff through the entire process and surgery itself was very easy. I took one week off from work, never had to take a pain pill - only OTC.

General anesthetic

I wanted to add that I had general anesthetic. My surgery was to start around noon - it was a little delayed and I think I ended up going in around 1:00 pm or so... I was home by 5:00 pm that day. I was concerned about the general anesthetic as the last time I had it I was very dizzy for a few days, and very very nauseous. I had NONE of those side effects. I was completely fine. I was tired for the first few days and slept a ton but never used a pain pill nor did I feel sick...

I will post photos soon. Dr. Bunkis used surgical glue - so even though my surgery was July 11 (so I am 4 weeks post op) my glue is still in the process of coming off... My bruising is all gone and over all they are healing very well.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Excellent. I would 100% recommend Dr. Bunkis for any surgery experience | plastic surgery. He is kind, smart, and very skilled. His bedside manner and his expertise is excellent. His staff is amazing.