32 Years Old W/ 12 Year Old Implants/removal and Lift - Newport Beach, CA

First off, I have wanted this done for so long. I...

First off, I have wanted this done for so long. I can't believe it is actually about to happen. I was 20 years old when I decided to get implants (during the height of Pam Anderson, Carmen Elektra, lol big boob generation). Needless to say being a fit, energetic, small 34B female wasn't good enough at the time, or so I thought.
Anyway, I never really took in or understood myself at that time I just wanted what I wanted. I asked for huge breasts and the doctor gave me huge breasts. Im 5'8 slender athlete build so he said I could carry a large chest no problem. Came out of surgery like a dump truck had been sitting on my chest OMG so heavy. I have 575cc salene implants filled to 625cc. Since then we've had a LOVE/HATE type of relationship.
Fast forward to today...I started looking into doctors to remove my implants and see what my best options are to have the best looking natural breasts possible. Ive made 80% of my living off of my looks being a model/personality, so this is a little hard for me but I know its what I want.
Made a few consult appts, i thought I really wanted to have a woman doc, but something kept drawing me to Dr. Ambe. Had my consult with him last week, was waiting maybe 10 to 15 min, nice staff, and booked my date the next day. I am going to have implant removal w/ bilateral internal capsulorraphies and bilateral mastopexies. Sounds like a lot right? He believes I will have a beautiful result.
Fingers crossed.
As my date gets closer Im beginning to feel a little scared but I am sure its just nerves of the unknown.
My pre-op appt is next week on Dec. 17th! My 32nd bday is the 16th and this is my gift!
I will keep this updated throughout my big to small journey in hopes it helps someone else :)
Encouragement welcomed!

The countdown continues...

Only 6 more days of big breasted life to go!!! I am so excited to get back to my natural self! The suspense is too much! I just want to be done and healed so I know how all this is going to go. Lol, I am obviously very impatient. My new sports bras have been ordered and are on the way!!! Im already shopping for the smaller chested me! Trying to get in some good small waist, big booty workouts in so I don't lose all my lovely lady lumps in one day.
Im ready to walk around my house naked without having to hold my breasts because of their discomforting weight.
If you have had this surgery or gone to Dr. Ambe for anything, please comment, Id love to hear about your experience!!!

Ahhh! I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight! Im so excited and nervous and curious and the list goes on and on!
Check in for surgery is 7.15am and surgery starts at 8.15....thats in 12 HOURS!!! I will try to do an update tomorrow after surgery :)
I really appreciate the support, this site has been such a big help to this process! Thank you!!!

5 hour post-op update :)

Feeling good! Minimal to no pain...tiny bit of discomfort but hardly noticeable. I already feel so light and free!
Doc said I had less breast tissue than expected but oh well, I guess if I ever wanna add to then I will fat transfer maybe but idk.
Anyways, yeeeeeehaw!!!!!!

I trusted my instincts and I knew this was the right decision for me and I knew I had chosen the right doctor. I am beyond happy with the results already! We took off my wrap this morning and I was so scared to look but I did and I was immediately over the moon excited! Went to get a mani pedi after doc appt then Ive been resting since. Ive only taken one pain pill today. My pain level and discomfort are very low. Hopefully I will get these drains out on friday!

Post-op Day 5

Still feeling good! Yesterday I had second follow-up appt and we were able to take out the drain from my left breast. Will be able to remove right drain on Mondays follow-up :)
Yesterday I only took 1 1/2 pain pills all day.
Today I woke up and walked my two dogs, ate some breakfast, then rested while I made a plan of errands I needed to get done. I did the dishes, drove to pharmacy to pick up meds and snagged some dog treats from pups fav doggy store. By the end I could tell my body was feeling weak. Decided that was enough for the day and now I am back to lazy life and icing my breasts.
Today I have taken ZERO pain pills and I haven't felt any pain or discomfort :)
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Felt very at ease with him during my consult. My whole experience has been so easy going and relaxed. Dr. Ambe and his staff are so great! He seriously worked magic on me.