Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

From making the appointment and through out the...

From making the appointment and through out the whole process I have had the best experience. Caitlin Dorn has been amazing. So quick to get back to me with any questions I have had from before the procedure and just as good after. If it was better answered by my nurse Carly Hannon she would have to call me and would still follow up with me. I went to a few consults before deciding on Dr. Horowitz. I knew right away that he was the doctor for me. I had a small window of time that I wanted my surgery done in. And Caitlin made sure that I got the date I wanted. The staff at Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery has just been amazing from my checking in to my pre - op and now all my post op. Everyone takes that extra step to make sure you are happy and comfortable with the procedure. I didn't feel like just a patient at all. They made me feel safe comfortable and in the best hands for this surgery. I am over the moon happy with my results and even more happy with my choice in Doctor.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz is beyond amazing and so very talented. I talked to him about the look I wanted which wasn't easy. I wanted to be bigger of course. Also I am very active so I didn't want my breast to be too big that they would get in the way for my choice in lifestyle. I also wanted to look as natural as possible for getting a breast augmentation. He was so good at answering all questions I had about the procedure. Before my surgery he came in to check on me make sure I was ready and if I had any questions. He even called me the night of my surgery to see how I was feeling and if I was okay. All my post op have been great. I always have so many questions and want to get back to my lifestyle as quickly as possible and he is making sure I am able to do that. I am so happy with my choice in Dr. Horowitz. I am going to recommend his to anyone and everyone.