The BEST Plastic Surgeon on the Planet!! - Newport Beach, CA

It would be impossible for me to say enough...

It would be impossible for me to say enough amazing things about Dr Shamoun. I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!! He is an ARTIST!!!! I got a breast aug with him three years ago and could not be happier. I swear I have the nicest boobs on the planet thanks to Dr. Shamoun!! :) My husband jokes that the only person that loves my boobs more than he does, is me! :)

Since I could go on for hours and hours, I will try to limit myself to just the highlights:
- Best bedside manner of any doctor EVER (you can text him day or night during your recovery - I mean, how amazing is that?)
- Genuinely cares for his patients. So kind, sweet, patient.
- Punctual!!!! Does not keep patients waiting for ever and ever.
- WORTH EVERY PENNY AND THEN SOME. DO NOT SELL YOURSELF SHORT AND TRY AND PAY LESS. You will regret it!
- He is an ARTIST - truly. We discussed different sizes at my consults but ultimately I left it in his hands. He made the perfect choice for my body type.
- He does NOT TRY TO OVERSELL YOU! I have never been pressured to do anything more than what I wanted. In fact, he told me I should have saline implants which are less expensive than silicone because, with my type of tissue, I wouldn't know the difference anyway. Awesome!
- Excellent medical service - his entire team was great/professional/reliable/knowledgeable, I recovered perfectly, zero complications, scars are perfect and barely visible.
- I refer him to EVERYONE and will go back in a heartbeat if I want anything else done.

I LOVE DR. SHAMOUN!!!!! And thank him every day for his work!!!!!!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon