Perfect and Ripple Free - Newport Beach, CA

A little over a year ago I sought out Dr. Nichter...

A little over a year ago I sought out Dr. Nichter for a breast implant replacement. Going on 7 years with my original implants, I felt I wanted a fuller look after losing weight and breast tissue. The original implants were fine but rippling on the sides was apparent. Dr. Nichter did a fantastic job with my implant replacement! I'm a year out and there is no visible rippling. His procedure takes a portion of the muscle to pad the side of the breast. Initially, I was extremely sore after surgery but the results are so worth it! If you are concerned about rippling, then Dr. Nichter's procedure addresses that issue. He did a fabulous job increasing my cup size to fit my frame, created plentiful cleavage, and prevented rippling from being visible. This was not an easy task for my thin frame. You owe it to yourself to meet this wonderful surgeon!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nichter himself couldn't have been more professional. I was impressed with his care and concern for answering any and all questions I had.