Loving my New Body - Newport Beach, CA

Loving my results. I went in wanting to get my...

Loving my results. I went in wanting to get my boobs done and ended up adding lipo to my stomach as well after I saw a friends results. So far I feel amazing in my new body and have had more confidence than ever. The surgery and recovery was not nearly as bad as I expected and I only ended up needing one pain pill! The rest of he time I was completely fine with Tylenol. I am only 1 month post op and am continuing to see changes and results. Looking back I would totally do it all over again.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I began my process in February when I decided I was ready to get my boobs done which was something I had wanted to do for ever a year. I did some heavy research and consulted with friends to find the top doctors among Orange County and Los Angeles. I scheduled 5 consultations between OC and LA. After meeting with all of them I had no doubt Dr. Nichter would be my surgeon. The office was close to home, staff extremely friendly, Dr. Nichter was so easy to talk to, and it was my moms top pick as well (which was a big deal for me). Dr. Nichter was very professional and completely listened to me and answered all my questions. One of the big deciding factors for me was his method of determining breast size. Every other doctor I saw asked me to just pick the amount of CC's and thats what I would get. That made me feel uneasy because I am no professional and each size looks different on each body. Dr. Nichter asked me to show him wish pictures and he will determine the size to get me to that, which put me at ease. I booked my surgery effortlessly as well as my pre and post op appointments. Everything went according to plan and the surgery center was lovely as well. The surgery was so easy and conveniently close to home. Later that night after my surgery Dr. Nichter called to check in on how I was doing. I have had two post op appointments and everything has gone perfectly well so far. I'm so glad I went with Dr. Nichter as my surgeon.