Lisa, 24 Years Old, Mother of 1 - Newport Beach, CA

I am personally a petite person, 5'2 and did have...

I am personally a petite person, 5'2 and did have a good amount of breast tissue before I had my son. I was a 32B/C. After I had my son I shrunk down to a 30A and my right breast still wasn't filling the A cup. I decided that it was best to go to a consultation and see what my options were! Dr. Cruise was my first and last consultation. My consultation was so amazing and I didn't think I could enjoy going to one so much! Having someone there to guide you into finding out what is best for your body is incredible! I cannot be happier with my results! They are the right amount of fullness and the shape just compliments my body!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Cruise and his staff! This whole entire process has been so great! Everyone is so attentive and caring and Dr. Cruise definitely helps guide you to do what is best for your body type and what would make you the most confident and happy! There is a reason this was my first and last consultation. As soon as I met everyone and began the process of trying to figure out what were the best options for my figure I knew he was the right Surgeon. I have the utmost respect for everyone who works here as they all are so good at their jobs and they make you feel so welcome. The healing process has been easy going and comfortable! I will further recommend anyone I meet to go to this office and have the experience that I had. I never thought I would get cosmetic surgery before I had my son but now that I have I cannot imagine going back! It builds confidence along with having people to help you in the process!