What a great experience - Newport Beach, CA

I am post op 4 days and feeling great! I had a...

I am post op 4 days and feeling great! I had a breast augmentation using the IDEAL IMPLANT with Dr.Nitcher. This was such a great experince! I had heard many horror stories about the recovery and pain after having a BA but this was not the case. Dr.Nitcher clearly explained I would feel pressure not pain and he was right! Not once did I take any pain meds! The recovery is not bad at all. I am so glad I did my research and found Dr. Nitcher.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nitcher was the best choice I could have made. I had been researching the IDEAL IMPLANT for over a year and looking for doctors who offered it. When I came across Dr. Nitchers website and his extensive background I knew I had to meet him. During my first appointment I had many questions and Dr. Nitcher answered all of them with such knowledge! I was amazed!! I knew I had finally found the right doctor. He was very caring and extremely knowledgable. From my first appointments to surgery to my post op appointment my experince with him has been amazing!!