Great Decision

I am writing the review 7+ years post surgery. I...

I am writing the review 7+ years post surgery. I saw my surgeon earlier this week for a consultation on an unrelated issue and he asked about my breast augmentation surgery which encouraged this review. i couldn't be happier with my results, even after all this time. My breasts are still firm with no sag yet soft to the touch and very natural, I even have the same sensation I had before surgery if not more.
I'd heard plenty of storied before my own surgery about lengthy recovery, discomfort, pain, issues with showering after surgery, etc and my experience was very different. i could shower the next day and only took pain meds for 1 days. I was back at work 3 days later, light duty due to fear of being bumped near my swollen chest area. It is important to talk candidly with your Dr during a consultation always so he/she can ensure you have a realistic view of what to expect post surgery. Dr suggested I go with a C cup but I insisted on a D, at first he disagreed, with supporting data but we ultimately agreed on a D cup implant. Post surgery he was thrilled with the size and the result as was I. The experience almost makes you want to get surgery again just to work with this team. it might sounds silly but if you're having a procedure done anyway then you may as well work with the best. I would recommend him to my family and closest friends.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon