Finally Got my Dream Body - Newport Beach, CA

Ever since I was younger my mom and I had an...

Ever since I was younger my mom and I had an agreement that when I reached my early 20's we would consider going in for consultations so I can have a breast augmentation. I was always flat chested and it was something I had always wanted, to better proportion my body. I consulted with three different doctors. My third and final choice was Dr. Nichter. I was referred by an old friend of mine and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made to meet him and have him perform my surgery. It wasn't a tough decision at all after meeting Dr. Nichter. He is humble and genuine and each and every one of his staff members are so nice and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable the moment I walked into Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery. I made the decision to schedule the surgery date in my consultation with Caitlin Dorn and Dr. Nichter. From the get go this was something I have always wanted and always discussed with my friends and family. I just needed the confidence to find the right doctor for me. Which I did and so incredibly happy with the results. Dr. Nichter, Dr. Scott and my nurse Stephanie made me feel at home the morning of my surgery. I had been so anxious for that day to come and getting there and saying my good byes to my boyfriend and mom, I wasn't scared at all. This was my first surgery ever, so it was also my first time going under anesthesia. I had some concerns, but the staff took away any doubts I was having right away. I am a little over a week out from my surgery and recovering great! They truly listened to what I wanted and the look I had so desired to achieve. I am excited to see the final results in a few months after the swelling has gone down. Overall I highly recommend this surgery and this doctor. I think if it's something you've always wanted don't have doubts. Do your homework, consult with a few different doctors and you will feel it in your gut when you know it's right.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nichter is easy to talk to, humble, honest, and genuine. He never steered me wrong and was always upfront since day one. We agreed on everything for my surgery; size, shape, look, etc. He is a confident surgeon and I know because he has an amazing staff on his side. The night of my surgery he called me to make sure I was doing okay. I thought that was such a sincere gesture and it made me so happy to know how much he truly cares about each and every one of his patients.