The Best Overall Experience You'll Have! - Newport Beach, CA

With over a year of research and multiple...

With over a year of research and multiple consultations around Southern California I felt completely confident in choosing Doctor Ip. Everything from the consultations to the follow up emails were completely thorough and professional. He takes the time to really get to know his patients and makes sure they are taken care of. His staff is friendly, educational, persistent and accommodating. The price you pay for the quality of care you are given is worth every penny. Steven truly cares for his patients and their needs. I didn't have to worry about a thing. He always made time for my questions and concerns. My surgery happened only a week ago and I can already tell he did an amazing job. I've never seen results so precise and beautiful!! I am very thankful I found him! He is a wonderful surgeon who is extremely skilled! I recommend coming in for a consultation so you can feel the difference.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Extremely professional, educated, genuine and skilled!!