Breast Lift and Mini Tummy Tuck - Newport Beach, CA

I am a 60 year old patient of Dr. West's who...

I am a 60 year old patient of Dr. West's who needed 17 year old implants replaced, a lift which was challenging due to nipple relocation, and chose to do a tummy tuck simultaneously. I can't say enough about Dr. West 's ability as a surgeon, and as a communicator. He made sure that all of my goals were to be achieved, and even went so far as to recommend a mini tuck instead, which was less invasive than a full tuck. My recovery so far has been remarkable, as I am writing this 4 days post surgery . The first few days were uncomfortable, but manageable. Dr. West's staff recommended to have a professional nurse for the first 24 hours post surgery, and so glad I did. I had a bit of a nausea issue due to general anesthesia, and she was able to administer a shot of medication to remedy the situation quickly. I had interviewed several well known surgeons in my area before deciding to have Dr. West preform my surgery. I couldn't be happier with my results, even with the post operative swelling. I know the apprehension involved in choosing a competent surgeon, and I realize that my recommendation means a great deal to those of you looking to make the best choice. I will never have to do that research again, I have found the best! Good luck to you all as you make a choice to improve your already beautiful selves.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon