BA 300cc Saline Moderate Plus Profile, 5'7" and 110lbs - Newport Beach, CA

After years of wanting this procedure, tomorrow I...

After years of wanting this procedure, tomorrow I am getting my breast augmentation. I am 5'7" and about 112 pounds. I am currently a 32A and looking to become a small C cup; I would like bigger boobs, not big boobs. Due to this, I have decided on 300cc moderate profile saline implants accomplished through a periareolar incision.

Wish Pics

My wish pics I had prior to my surgery; I like the look of these and all sizes are pretty good although some I would personally prefer just a little bit smaller.

Day of Surgery

Photos from throughout my surgery day!

Post-Opt Appt #1

Had my first post-op appt today at 11:30 am and it went great!! Having them wrapped up since my surgery it was my first chance getting to see them so I was a little nervous but once "unveiled" I couldn't be happier with the results so far! I am only 5 days post-op so they are still very swollen and have a lot of dropping and fluffing to do but are already looking amazing and can't wait to watch their progress :)

Post-Op Appt #2

My second post-op appt was July 27th, my surgeon gave me a band to wear around the top of my boobs during the day to help them drop and allowed me to just wear a thin bandeau over

One Month Mark

Today marks one month since my surgery. At my fourth post-op appt, which was August 10th, my surgeon gave me massages to start doing and had me buy vitamin e oil and/or aloe vera gel to put on my incision scars. He is still extremely impressed with how well I have been healing this whole process and is having me wear my band for only a little longer just to help them drop a bit more. My incisions have also already healed very well and I'm excited to keep seeing my progress :)
Mark Kobayashi

I have nothing but great things to say. From the beginning, he was so nice, warm, caring, and understanding about what I was looking for. He always made me feel completely comfortable and confident about my decisions and was there to answer any and all questions I had. My entire experience from my consultation, pre-op appt, surgery, and post-op appts have all gone as perfect as they could. Amazing doctor who I would without a doubt recommend to anyone!