350cc Moderate Plus Under Muscle - Newport Beach, CA

I was always A size. Breastfed one child. Also...

I was always A size. Breastfed one child. Also active lifestyle, did lots of workouts to lose 10 lbs. Unfortunately that made my boobs even more flat. Obviously effected self confidence and couldn't wear certain clothes, had to wear push up bras 24/7. Scheduled procedure for June 17th one month in advance. Became obsessed with boobs pictures and reviews for a month . It was tough to decide the size so made rice sizers at home for both 325cc and 350cc. Wanted full C cup. My husband persuaded me to go with 350cc thinking under muscle will reduce by 25%. The last week prior surgery was like fast forward movie, so hectic all the preparation, booking hotel , arranging care for my 10 y.o. son Etc. I flew to LA because there was only one doctor I trusted to do this- Dr. Dubrow. He just made me feel comfortable during my consultation. My surgery was scheduled 5 a.m. June 17th.So basically I had to be there 4 am probably a good thing , no time to worry or feel hungry ))The surgery went well. Next 3 days I was heavily medicated, min pain and mostly sleeping. My husband took such good care of me. He is the best / my hero ! I wouldn't made through it if i didn't have his support seriously . Right now I'm exactly one week post op and off heavy meds, Tylenol extra strength does it but I feel so helpless and exhausted most of the day, which according to my PA-C is totally normal and expected . I had to WFH couple days cause I definitely wasn't ready to show up at work. Today was my first day outing and it didn't go too good. My boobs started paining and swelling increased :( Also I have some bruising which is from making bigger pocket to accommodate larger implants. I was told to take Arnica pills for that. I will be taking it easy for the rest of the weekend. My husband just bought me some Palmers lotion to apply to skin. I'm trying to stay strong but honestly I did have emotional breakdown this morning as I felt so week and disabled. I do feel much better now after talking some more with Jackie my PA-C. She is great. I will post some before and afters and will keep posting updates on my progress.

Feeling a bit better now

Ok I'm 9 days post op and not too much change visually. Emotionally I'm still trying coop with discomfort and mostly chest pressure. I spoke to my PA-C and she told me muscle relaxer should help with that but I can't drive while taking Valium so not sure yet how to solve this issue.

Almost 2 week mark and looking fab

Finally I reached the point where I can focus on things other than my boobs! My workload at work has been crazy and printed me to work OT so I could take July 1 off to go back to LA for my post op with Jackie. I'm finally feeling stronger and happier than ever! I bought new swim top to match bottom part of my priory padded top pair and it looks great together ( will post pic) the back is cross cross which is super cute. My boobs have gotten definitely softer but I haven't started massaging yet. I think once I clear up all my Qs with my PS tomorrow I will probably proceed with next steps. I'm so happy it's 4 day weekend so I can finally relax and enjoy Neport Beach because it's gorgeous up here. Last time I was so out of it that I didn't get chance to appropriate the beauty and comfort I was surrounded by.. Oh and I can't wait to meet and thank Dr. Dubrow's staff for their kind treatment. Well good night for now will update laters.

Finally ready to part with my collection of old bras :(

4 weeks progress

Definitely seeng some progress but still having pains in my left breast throughout the day. No pain in right side. Having full sensitivity on both which I'm happy about. Massaging at least 2 times a day. Using Palmers and bioCorneum for incisions. Sleeping on my back sucks unless taking Valium but then having hard time to wake up next day to work. Trying to balance family life with work, but still feeling overwhelmed and at times worried about possible side effects (capsular contracture) I'm happy with the result and I hope my pain in my left side subsides soon so I can enjoy summer days.

Finally underwire bras!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Very solid doctor and they assign PA-C who is very knowledgable and supportive (Jackie) . Dr. Dubrow's team went extra mile to make sure my procedure was safe, I felt comfortable and my results were perfect. Even after the surgery Jackie made herself available 24/7 to answer any questions I had. I'm so grateful for their personal approach, extra care and true professionalism. I will never forget this experience and I highly recommend Dr. Dubrow for BA procedure.