B.B. Neck Lift and Lower Face Lift, 3 Months Ago - Newport Beach, CA

I consulted with Dr Sadati for a neck lift. I was...

I consulted with Dr Sadati for a neck lift. I was a 70+ year old male with loose sagging skin around my adams apple area, a genetic family trait. I had previously consulted 3 other cosmetic surgeons and never felt confident enough to proceed. My wife and I consulted with Dr Sadati whose thorough and detailed explanation of his technique made us both comfortable about proceeding. What made the difference? Dr Sadati explained that it would also involve a lower face lift and a tightening in that area. I had not anticipated this and mentioned I wanted a natural look not what I call the "Newport Stretched" appearance. Dr Sadati made us comfortable that with his technique he strived to avoid that. He achieved that for me. I am extremely pleased with a very natural appearance and the neck I had hoped for. Dr Sadati is unique in his technique , avoiding anesthesia and the nausea often associated with it. His (local/twilite sedation) process was painless, I was not aware of the procedure during the surgery and my with drove me home immediately following it. I slept well the first night with 2 Tylenol . I never used the stronger pain killer that had been provided. My recovery was so benign I found it difficult to adhere to Dr Sadati's recommended time frame for avoiding the gym and heavy exercise the first few weeks. Dr Sadati's staff was wonderful in all respects, friendly, responsive and very competent. Regardless of your gender if your considering cosmetic surgery consult with Dr Sadati as well as others. Based on my result I think you will choose Dr Sadati and be glad you did.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon