Amazing Eyelid Surgery! Even Better Than Imagined!

I could not be more pleased with my results from...

I could not be more pleased with my results from my upper eyelid surgery performed by Dr. Sedati. I not only look 10 years younger (I'm 40 and have actually been carded a few times since the surgery!) but I also no longer get headaches. This was an unexpected bonus. I did not realize how much my droopy eyelids were effecting my health as well!

Dr. Sedati and his staff made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. The procedure was very easy and the recovery was exactly as expected. By 2 weeks it was easy to be seen in public. I was not able to wear cover up or eye shadow for a month after, but it was not noticeable I had work done at all. The scar line is the most beautifully perfect half circle I have every seen. I can no longer even see it as I write this review, but after the tape came off at day 8 - I could not believe how amazing the incision was. It has healed perfectly and is invisible!

One of the best decisions I have made was choosing Dr. Sedati as my surgeon. I HIGHLY recommend him for anything you need done!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sedati is very skilled and gives honest opinions and advice. He and his office staff are an excellent choice. I highly recommend him for anything you need done!