Age 29, Buccal Fat Removal & Chin Lipo - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Raymond Lee has been attentive and caring...

Dr. Raymond Lee has been attentive and caring throughout both my operations. After much research, he was my first pick of choices, & after our first consultation, I already felt assured I would be in good hands.

Buccal fat removal: Lets just say I took my "drugs" (local anesthesia) and i have almost no memory (thank God). I get super nervous to pain & reading prior horror stories about this procedure, I needed the drugs and God. But from what I recall, it went smoothly, pretty quick & breezy. I healed with no complications, and all my fears were proven wrong. Im very happy with my results in slimming down the full cheeks and is continually improving, no problem with that! (Its been only 3 weeks post-op).

Chin Lipo: another local anethesia.i was a little more coherent, not by much, but again, it was painless and everything went smoothly. I dont see my double chin on all my photos anymore! (June 2nd operation).

Dr. Lee will see his patient the next day and a week after. He puts his care and time to see his patients results and concerns. Although I was always passed out by the time I got home, he always made a phone call to check how I was doing. Caring and gentle, easy to talk with, and you want someone detail oriented. You can tell he is attentive to details and perfection, which Im all about with any face operation. So rest assured of all your worries! Im glad i trusted him and will definitely visit him again on future face operations.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon