64 Years Old, Facelift and Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty - Newport Beach, CA

I am 64 years old and had a lower facelift with...

I am 64 years old and had a lower facelift with lower eyelid blepharoplasty. It took me a few years to get up my nerve and search for the right surgeon that I felt comfortable with. My dermatologist told me to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in “ just faces” and has done LOTS of them. That helped me to narrow down my options. When I came to Dr. Sadati’s website, I saw that he specializes in just faces and doesn’t use anesthesia, which also helped. Anesthesia just added more risk and that made me nervous! After having the procedure, I honestly don’t know why anyone would opt to go under anesthesia. I didn’t feel a thing and was sleeping throughout the surgery. I liked the reviews I read so I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Sadati. I am so happy I found him! He spent a lot of time explaining the entire procedure to me, from the pre-op preparation all the way through to the post- op. He’s a very nice, down to earth man, much different from some of the other surgeons I went to see for consultations. He’s honest about what you can expect and he uses holistic methods to help prepare the body and offers meditations on his website for pre op and post op healing, that I found to be extremely helpful.
His staff is wonderful! There’s a very unpretentious atmosphere in his office. I felt very relaxed and everyone was very welcoming. He has a couple ladies my age working there who have had the procedure done, so I was able to see how natural their results were. The staff is always there to answer any questions no matter how trivial! And the results are amazing! I am so pleased with how the bags under my eyes are completely gone and my jaw line is youthful again! I look naturally enhanced without that fake stretched look that I was concerned about. I expected to see some visible scars and you can’t see them! He’s truly an amazing surgeon!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sedati was always on time and was in no hurry to answer any questions or concerns. I love that he didn't use anesthesia. I didn't feel a thing and slept through the whole thing. I woke up without feeling groggy and didn't have the anesthesia hangover for a month afterwards. I believe my recovery was faster because of this and It eliminated the risk associated with anesthesia. Dr. Sadati is very nice and funny. He makes you feel at ease and confident that you made the right decision. He and his staff are always available for any concerns or questions I might have.