58 Years Old Lower Facelift and Neck Lift Combined with a Lower Blepharoplasty - Newport Beach, CA

Before I give my feedback on Dr Sadati, let me...

Before I give my feedback on Dr Sadati, let me preface this by saying that going under the knife was the last thing I thought I would ever do. First of all, I hate going to the doctor and I am a health nut, so I try to take care of my body, take a lot of vitamins, and I think that I was able to postpone this as long as I could. I just turned 58. I also tried every single cream under the sun and laser procedures that promise to get rid of wrinkles, bags under your eyes and to tighten your skin by increasing collagen production. Maybe they did but I really did not notice anything.

My husband and I started watching Botched on Bravo and I got even more scared. There were so many people out there whose body and face had been deformed. Then I watched how Kris Jenner had her surgery and how great she looked afterwards by having a procedure done that was not really a full facelift. So I got intrigued. My husband suggested that we go to Beverly Hills and talk to her surgeon but I felt that driving for two hours to have surgery would be too much. We also looked into going to see Dr.Terri Dubrow in his practice in Newport Beach. We thought that since he was the star of Botched, he must be really good. Not wanting to make any rash decision I decided to look at the Yelp reviews for Dr Dubrow. Some of them were great, others not so much. So we kept on looking until I saw Dr Sadati. What I found remarkable was that I could not find a single bad review for Dr. Sadati. I was also impressed with the fact that he specializes on the face, and he had a lot of experience doing the procedures I was considering. He also does not use total anesthesia but light sedation with local anesthesia on his patients during surgery. Then I looked some more and found a video of him during one of his appearances on the show The Doctors. I was immediately impressed by his demeanor and his kindness.

So we finally decided to get a consultation. First of all, the consultation was free. Most surgeons will charge you a fee and then put that fee towards the surgery. I understand that but I liked that Dr Sadati did not feel it was necessary to do that. When we walked in his office, his staff was very friendly and made us feel really welcome. Dr Sadati spent a lot of time with us and explained everything thoroughly. He put us at ease and we decided right there and then to make an appointment a few months down the road when I would be off work.

On the day of the surgery, everything went as planned and I went back home feeling fine. The pain was manageable and I tried to stay off the heavy meds as much as I could for about 3 or 4 days after which time, I stopped them completely. I ate really healthy, took a lot of probiotics, started walking to increase my blood circulation and after one week, I felt good enough to walk outside in public. It has now been about 7 weeks and my eyes look great, my neck is tight, my nerve endings are growing back,and everyone tells me I look great and "rested". Recovery although hard for me was pretty uneventful. I still feel some tightness around my neck but Dr. Sadati says that it will get better.

This is a long review but I feel that everyone has the obligation to educate others, just as before me others educated me and helped me make a great choice by finding probably the best surgeon for my problem. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr Sadati and his staff.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon