45 Years Old, 4 Kids, and Time for a Mommy Makeover! - Newport Beach, CA

I have been wanting this procedure for many years...

I have been wanting this procedure for many years and finally had it 4 weeks ago! I am already very happy with my results! I had a lot of extra skin on my abdomen and very large breasts that gave me back pain. I already have a lot of relief and feel so much better about myself and how I look. I also had tissue removed from my armpits. This made me feel very uncomfortable and kept me from wearing many clothing items that I really wanted to wear. I recommend this procedure to anyone considering it. Also, having them all done at one time was a great decision so that I only had one down time.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz was amazing from the beginning. He did a wonderful job on all of my procedures which included-Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck & Liposuction. I consulted with other doctors and chose Dr. Horowitz because he made me feel very comfortable and I had a friend who also praised him. He remains to make me feel comfortable during my follow up visits.