24 Years Old, Halo Laser Treatment - Newport Beach, CA

Always I wanted to have clean and smooth skin face...

Always I wanted to have clean and smooth skin face. So I have been covering my acne scars, white heads and pores with make up, which made my skin worst. Then I decided to visit Blue Harbor Dermatology and had consultation with Christine Belasco, nurse practitioner. She suggested halo which is laser treatments to improve my skin texture and remove acne scars and white heads. The laser treatment was not painful as I thought and Christine was really careful to not miss any spot from the face. The numb cream before treatment and ice pack after treatment saved me a lot from the laser treatment. I cannot wait to how my face will be change after one week.

7 days after halo laser treatment

It has been 7 days now after treatment and yes it peeled MOST and left some on jaw line~
But when I put my hair down, no one can really tell :)
my face is so clear and smooth AND glow with out put any make up on~~~
so happy with the result!
I post some pics for you~

2 weeks after Halo Laser Treatment

I am so happy with result from the Halo laser treatment! I don't have to wear any make up, especially concealer to cover my acne scar and any blemishes. Now days I just wear the skin care product that Christine Belasco (nurse practitioner) recommend and sunscreen. My friends notice that my face is so smooth and think that I wear make up! It was really good decision to have Halo laser treatment and meet Christine :)

Always I wanted to have clean and smooth skin face...

Always I wanted to have clean and smooth skin face. So I have been covering my acne scars, white heads and pores with make up, which made my skin worst. Then I decided to visit Blue Harbor Dermatology and had consultation with Dr.Kevin Belasco and Christine Belasco, nurse practitioner. Dr.Belasco suggested halo which is laser treatments to improve my skin texture and remove acne scars and white heads. The laser treatment was not painful as I thought and Christine was really careful to not miss any spot from the face. The numb cream before treatment and ice pack after treatment saved me a lot from the laser treatment.

[AFTER 7 Days] After 7 days from the treatment, peeled MOST and left some on jaw line.But when I put my hair down, no one can really tell. my face is so clear and smooth AND glow with out put any make up on. [AFTER 2 Week] I am so happy with result from the Halo laser treatment! I don't have to wear any make up, especially concealer to cover my acne scar and any blemishes. Now days I just wear the skin care product that Christine Belasco recommend and sunscreen. My friends notice that my face is so smooth and think that I wear make up! It was really good decision to have Halo laser treatment and found Blue Harbor Dermatology!

Newport Beach Dermatologist

Dr. Belasco and Christine Belasco are so nice from the consultation, procedure and after care from the treatment.