24 Year Old Rhinoplasty!!! - Newport Beach, CA

I am a Mexican 25 year old last April I had a...

I am a Mexican 25 year old last April I had a rhinoplasty. It will soon be my one year anniversary and I could not be happier. No one has noticed I had a nose job and I really like my profile now. Thanks to Dr. Elam I recommend him to anyone considering rhinoplasty. I new I wanted a nose job since I was about 16 years old finally at 25 I decided I wanted to go through the surgery. The surgery itself was not painful at all I would say it was definitely more of a discomfort. Recovery time was about a week. I really did not have much swelling or bruising thanks to the Arnica pallettes I had been taking. If I had to go through the surgery again I would do it again because I feel so much happier and although I looked like i was hit by a bus on the face I really felt NO PAIN!! I am happy I did this surgery.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had a consultation with two other doctors prior to choosing Dr. Elam. I decided to choose him because he was such a kind Doctor he was very sweet and listened to all of my concerns unlike another Doctor I visited was so in a rush with my appointment. Driving an hour and a half was totally worth it!! No one has noticed I had a nose job because it looks so natural. I have recommended Dr. Elam to a friend and will recommend him to anyone. Before making a final decision please visit him I promise you won't regret it. Their staff is really friendly as well!!