24 Year Old Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

Orange County Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Since high school, I've always thought about...

Since high school, I've always thought about breast augmentation but I felt it was time to start seriously researching the procedure. I was debating to wait until I was finished having kids before getting a breast augmentation. It was important to me to be able to nurse. Dr. Kachenmeister answered all of my questions and didn't pressure me at all. I knew I found the right doctor. I decided to go with 300 cc saline breast implants under the muscle, transaxillary style. I went from an A cup to a C cup and my results are very natural which is exactly what I wanted. I'm so happy with my decision and highly recommend Dr. Kachenmeister. If you are going to alter yourself in anyway you want the best and he truly is the best!

Dr. Kachenmeister exceeded my expectations in every possible way! I can't even begin to express how happy I am. Prior to my breast augmentation, I had never had surgery and I was very nervous about the procedure but Dr. K made me feel comfortable. I was blown away Dr. K even called over the weekend to see how I was feeling. He truly cares about his patients and is an expert in the field. I'm not even two weeks out from the surgery so I'm not at my full results but I'm happier than I could have ever imagined. I achieved the "natural" look I have always desired. I can't thank Dr. K and his staff enough I highly recommend Dr. Kachenmeister.