21 Male Rhinoplasty - Newport Beach, CA

Male Rhinoplasty

I've always wanted to get rhinoplasty since I was a teenager. My nose was a little big for my face and it had a hump on it. I never liked my profile because my nose would just stick out. I chose Dr. Sajjadian because I liked his work and he had all positive reviews. Going into the surgery I was a little nervous because I wanted a nose that looked natural on me and since I'm a guy I didn't want it to be very obvious that I had rhinoplasty. I am very pleased with the outcome, it looks very natural and you can't tell I got a rhinoplasty unless you were comparing my pictures side by side. Overall, my experience was great and I would recommend Dr. Sajjadian for anyone who wants rhinoplasty or any other cosmetic surgery.

Update on Rhinoplasty

I've gotten a couple requests to post some pics on my procedure. So I'm posting a before and after. To be honest, I was hesitant just because I'm kinda camera shy lol but since Dr. Sajjadian did a great job. I'll post one just to help others out!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon