Beautiful and Proportionated - Newport Beach, CA

I love Pacific Center Plastic Surgery and Bio Spa....

I love Pacific Center Plastic Surgery and Bio Spa. We found this center through online research and they had the best reviews. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful. I was a 32B before my breast augmentation. Now I am a 32D. I didn't want to go too big or too unnatural. After a consultation, Dr. Horowitz and I came to an agreement that we would go with about 275CC. I also picked out some before/after pictures that reflect the result I would like to attain. I'm so happy with my decision to go with Dr. Horowitz. He's the best. I booked my surgery date right after my consultation and couldn't be more excited. A week before my surgery, I showed up for my pre-op appointment. Everything was good. I was ready to go. Carly, the nurse who saw me that day was very friendly, supportive (I was nervous), and informative. She went over all the necessary details for my post-op recovery. And finally the day came, and I was so excited and nervous. My mom took me to Image Plastic surgery center in Hungtington Beach and we were an hour early. After checking in, Dr. Horowitz saw me briefly and draw on my body with a marker. He also reassured me of a few concerns that I had. Then I talk to Dr. Thomas, a board certified anesthesiologist. He told me everything there is about the surgery that I need to know. Dr. Thomas was funny and enthusiastic. The operating room team is just fantastic. They made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. After I knocked out, it only felt like 5 seconds has passed and that was it. I woke up and I have nice big breasts. I didn't feel as much pain, but more tightness and pressure on my chest. I am so happy with the result now after 3 weeks. My experience has been impeccable and I couldn't be happier.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz is very nice and reassuring. He made me feel at ease with the procedure. I also like that he's very experienced in breast augmentation.