Amazing Results by an Amazing Surgeon - Newport Beach, CA

I shopped around for years trying to find the...

I shopped around for years trying to find the perfect plastic surgeon to perform my breast augmentation. My search ended when I found Dr. Grover. He is so professional and an extreme perfectionist who has mastered the art of cosmetic surgery. He truly cares about his patients' results and overall wellbeing. I am currently 3 months post op and couldn't be happier with my breasts. They look and feel so natural and are perfectly symmetrical! After my incredible results from the breast augmentation I decided to visit Dr. Grover for Botox and fillers. My face looks completely refreshed and natural. Thank goodness for artists like Dr. Grover... He seriously does it all and does a damn good job! I look and feel amazing and owe it all to him. Do yourself a favor and go see the best surgeon in the business. I dare you!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grover has been amazing throughout the entire process of my procedure. He's been comforting, informative, and professional in every aspect. The ladies in his office are also incredibly attentive, professional, and kind. I would recommend Dr. Grover's practice to my own mother, sisters, and closest friends. He's the best!