35 Years Old Mommy of 8 and Just Had a Much Needed Mommy Makeover - Newport Beach, CA

I lost all of my boobs which were never much to...

I lost all of my boobs which were never much to begin with but I would fluctuate with pregnancy, breastfeeding and pregnancy weight loss from 34A to D and back to A 8 times. My tummy was stretched too many times and the skin just hung all wrinkly! Mommy makeover so far has done me good! My new breast size is 34 D and so far my tummy is looking much better.

11 days post-op I love my new boobs!!!

The swelling is mostly gone and they move a little more freely. I feel I got the perfect size! I am 5'1" 125 lbs athletic build and my 520cc implants make me feel so feminine!

17 days post op tummy tuck

Swelling is beginning to go down and scabbing is going away. I'm feeling happier about it by the day and just can't wait for the final results!!

21 days post op mommy makeover

Tummy swelling going down and starting to see my muscles again! Scar is looking better. Next week I start silicone sheeting!
Breasts have softened and dropped and I love them more and more!

35 days post op

My tummy is looking flatter and the scar is starting to look pretty good! And I'm still super happy with my breasts!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Afifi did an amazing job on my breast and so far I think my tummy is looking good too! I love her personality and her care to make sure I get the look I want!