Facelift Procedure - Orange County, CA

Horrible results...stitches in eyelids are so...

Horrible results...stitches in eyelids are so obvious. Stitches way too far apart. Never disappeared. Look like Frankenstein! Under chin skin hangs. Couldn't open my mouth for over a month. Had to eat and drink thru straw! Moved his office from Huntington Beach to Newport the day before my surgery and 3 days earlier I went for my last appt before the surgery. And they told me "be here at 7 am on day of surgery ". My husband took me there and the office was closed. Note on door said they changed locations. We called Dr,s number several times in a panic. Finally reached him and he gave us address of new office. When I arrived I was So upset and Dr told me I was late and Asked me if I wanted to reschedule, I didn't know what to do at that point cause I had already done all the pre-op procedures and was mentally ready, but also knew he would be in a hurry because he had another patient after me and I was late because I had no idea they had moved. Any way...I think he was in a hurry and just rushed me thru. VERY UNHAPPY... Not professional At all. And very disappointed in my results. Not personable and definitely unprofessional!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Never go to him again and definitely never refer him.