C-Section Scar , Stretch Marks and Fat Pockets - Newmarket, ON

I had to have a hysterectomy done and somewhat...

I had to have a hysterectomy done and somewhat jokingly asked the gynaecologist if he could give me a little tummy tuck while he was there, he said no but that he had a plastic surgeon that he had worked with in the past and that is what sent me to Dr. Andrade.
From the very first time I met him he was kind, professional and very informative, he told me the risks that would be involved and with that know,edge I decided to book the surgery.
I had my surgery on September 30, 2015 , Dr. Andrade came and saw me prior to surgery and then every day that I was in the hospital, he has amazing bedside manner. The recovery was more painful than I had expected and took longer than I had anticipated, even after 8 weeks I was still having some discomfort, by 12 weeks I felt great and now one year later I couldn't be happier with the results, when I get dressed and see my flat tummy it still amazes me even after a year, I would do it again in a heartbeat and I wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Dr.Andrade to my friends and family.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Andrade is the kindest doctor I have ever met, he never makes you feel rushed, he answers all your questions, he keeps you informed of everything he is doing for your procedure and why, I would recommend him to my family and friends and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.