Tummy Tuck, 41 Years Old, 3 Kids, Great Results! Newmarket, ON

I had an abdominoplasty one year ago. I am VERY...

I had an abdominoplasty one year ago. I am VERY pleased with the results. When I had a concern on the Saturday following my surgery, Dr. Andrade was available and scheduled me in. (Turns out it was just the tape rubbing on my skin.) The office staff are very nice, and he is very punctual. At one of my follow up he was concerned that the ends of the incision were "dog eared" and was willing to fix them if they were at no extra charge. This went away all on its own however, I guess because he is a good surgeon :)
The scar looks great, you can barely see it.
The only advice I would give anyone considering this surgery, is to follow ALL the post-op instructions. This was hard for me, I wanted to do all the things I used to, but I kept telling myself that it would be a shame to pay all this money for a surgery, and then ruin it by not listening. The nurses seem to think that this was partially the reason for my quick recovery and good results - follow the post-op instructions.
I would highly recommend Dr. Andrade.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon