29 Year Old Mother of 2, Wanted This for 9 Years! - Newmarket, ON

This for me was a dream come true, 9 years ago...

This for me was a dream come true, 9 years ago when I had my first son through emergency c-section so much skin left an over hang! It has been a large embarrassment to me for years. I just had the procedure today. I feel a little swollen but I am in no pain. (Which I'm sure is just because of the meds) however the biggest thing is.... I HAVE A FLAT TUMMY SO HAPPY! Pictures coming soon!

before

These are imagines I no longer have to see looking in the mirror.

1 day post opp and already in love

It hurts a lot but it was totally worth it. I am very happy with how I look now!

day 2 post opp

It hurts a lot today. Still loving the new look I must admit. Worth the pain. I noticed a small indent, which I'm getting checked tomorrow. My doctor and his team are awesome, they are seeing me tomorrow about the indent. Note to self. Need to learn to just sit down and relax.

4 days post opp

I am totally amazed by the results already. It is like looking at the old me. I am still very swollen by my stomach is.... well just art in my opinion! So happy!! There is a small indent but I have been told it will correct itself but for only 4 days to have passed since my surgery and it look like this. Tumbs up to the doctor and his team!

post opp day 6

I should say here; that I requested the bigger cut, as I did not want any extra skin left. I feel very tiny tho... still swollen. I'm so happy!

little swollowen above the belly button

I'm a little upset with my results lately, I found out when I had a follow up exam that they did not lipo the top of my tummy. I was not told before that this was not part of the procedure. Now I am a little top heavy and it looks flat at the bottom of my stomach but not the top. wish they had told me and I would have asked to do it. hoping the uneven look does not stay, it is making me feel very blue. I'll add pictures later. First disappointment so far!

results at 6 weeks

Diet and exercise, and of course my mini tt. Results below.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Andrade is a very professional doctor. He is all about his work and he shows pride in what he does, as well as helping you get the best results for your body. This was the type of Doctor I wanted to do my sugery! His staff are just wonderful. I tend to cry a lot when I am nervous or scared and they managed to deal with that side of me and calm me down. Big thank you to them for that! If I ever do anything else I will definitely go back to him. Very happy with my choice!