Wish I Would Have Done This Years Ago! Newmarket, ON

I am one month post op and could not be happier...

I am one month post op and could not be happier with my new "self"! My recovery was easy, and I am VERY pleased with the results! I had a breast reduction with Lipo on the sides. I just love to look in the mirror and am excited for the final results. I had someone stay with me the day of surgery but other than that I was fine, I did not even fill the pain medication RX. It was hard to get used to sleeping on my back but I used pillows on both sides to "cocoon" myself in and was fine. Honestly, I have had worse pain from a toothache!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I can not say enough good things about Dr Van Vliet and her staff. I actually look forward to my office visits! The procedure went perfect, Dr Van Vliet did an excellent job from the first point of contact. My procedure was covered by OHIP and I did not have to do anything, they took care of it all. I almost forgot to mention the best part!! My back and neck pain has diminished greatly. I am much more comfortable when sleeping and notice i stand up straighter. And i can see my feet! My only regret would be I did not do this sooner! Thank you Dr Van Vliet and staff!!