51 Athletic and Lean, Long Snaggy Breasts Are Gone! Newmarket, ON

I am very athletic, 122lbs, 51 yr in need of a...

I am very athletic, 122lbs, 51 yr in need of a breast lift. I consulted three boards certified plastic surgeons. I felt I had chosen my surgeon until I went to Dr. Andrade's office and ended up choosing him. All doctors were professional and informative but Dr. Andrade, his staff and his office setting was really comfortable for me. Pre/post and during the procedure there was great communicating and all questions were throughly answered. I am completely pleased with my procedure, and his attention to detail.

8 weeks post surgery

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Andrade was soft spoken, professional and very thorough the first time we meet. He answered all my questions and quickly responded to emails and messages. The of surgery he was meticulous in his measurements and we even had a few laughs. I was very impressed with his team working at the office. They all had great communication skills and made me feel very comfortable. "Show me the leader and I will show you the group" was a true statement when describing this team. Post surgery one day, I received a call to check in on me and go over some details and post 10 days at his office was quick, positive, informative and had some fun humour. I am so pleased.