21 Years Old- Breast Reduction - Toronto, ON

I walked into The Van Vliet Clinic 2 months ago...

I walked into The Van Vliet Clinic 2 months ago for my first consultation regarding a breast reduction.
Dr. vanVliet was very professional and understanding. She listened to my concerns and provided positive feedback. My operation was scheduled for 1 month following.

It has now been 1 month since my operation, and I couldn't be happier. I was very nervous on the day of my operation, because I have never been put under before . The staff, nurses and Dr. vanVliet at South Lake Hospital were very caring and made the process as smooth as possible. The nurses and Dr. vanVliet's bedside manners were highly professional.

Not only is Dr. vanVliet highly caring and professional, so are her staff at The Van Vliet Clinic. I am very happy for going through with this procedure and would recommend the Clinic to anyone interested in the services that The Van Vliet Clinic offers, as I am sure they are just as caring, understanding and professional in all areas.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon