18 Years Old and Already Needed a Breast Reduction. Newmarket, ON

I am incredibly happy with my breast reduction. I...

I am incredibly happy with my breast reduction. I had G-cup breasts before this procedure and my back was already in immense pain almost constantly even though I was only 18 years old. Since my surgery, I have had minimal back pain. I am thrilled with the way my breasts look and feel now. In the almost two months since my surgery, I have been gaining back some of the confidence and self-esteem that I lost during my teenage years due to the size of my breasts. My posture has also improved tremendously. This is most definitely a worthwhile procedure and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about downsizing their breasts.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Van Vliet was wonderful. She and her staff were very easy to talk to and answered all of my questions promptly and clearly. She was very reassuring during the lead-up to my surgery when I was beginning to feel nervous and anxious. Dr. Van Vliet has been very good in the weeks following my surgery as well. She and her staff have checked in on me regularly to make sure that I am healing well. I would recommend Dr. Van Vliet and her team to anyone looking for a breast reduction in the Newmarket, ON area.