39 Years Old with a 7 Yrs Old Son. - Lauderhill FL

I have been on this Web site for a while reading a...

I have been on this Web site for a while reading a reviews and all. I got a lot of tips on how to raise my hemoglobin levels. Thanks to all dolls. I went for lab work today. All paid in full. Waiting for result. I've was refer by a co-worker. I've seen his work, he is truly an artist for the human body

Tummy tuck with ernia repair, and lipo of the flanks

Got my LAB results today, everything is good. I struggle with iron deficiency all my life. I was able to bring it up with beets juice, blended guava with green pepper, geritol, and Integra F iron which has vitamin C.

Tummy tuck, ernia repair, and flanks

11 more days

Tummy tuck, Ernia repair with lipo of the flanks.

2 more days to go excited and nervous at the same time.

Tummy tuck, ernia repair with lipo on flanks

It's about 5:15 am, 45 minutes I will be down.

tummy tuck, hernia repair with Lipo of flanks

Today is day 7 feeling great comparing to day one. I could walk without the walker. I used the restroom on my own. Got to tell you I thought I was though this abdominal pain is no jokes. Dr Enrique did mentioned to me the stomach Will be tight guess what he wasn't lying. When I sneeze I saw all the 12th disciples. I sleep with no issue. January 6th is the day Will be seeing Dr Enrique.

3 day post surgery

Tummy tuck with hernia repair and Lipo of flanks

8 days after surgery I am able to walk on my own and get out of the bed.

Tummy tuck with hernia repair, and Lipo of the flanks.

Drains were remove today what a relief. I took my son for a cut yesterday since today was the 1st back back to school, and took him to school. I thought I was going to die, both stitches that secured the drain were poking me. The nurse did a fantastic job remove those 2 devil. The scar is completely heal, Dr Enrique hanabergh did a phenomenal job. I am able to walk without a walker. I will post pictures later.

Tummy tuck, hernia repair, and lipo of flanks

My progress, today after massage

Tummy tuck, ernia repair with lipo of flank

2 months update

Tummy tuck , ernia repair and lipo of the flanks

New pictures

Abdominoplasty revision

I am scheduled for a revision. Going to have more lipo on the flanks on 4/25/16. It is going to be under local. Only taking one day of work, hope I can managed.

Revision of a tummy tuck

Very pleased with the results.

Tummy tuck, ernia repair and lipo of flanks

Dr Enrique Hanenberg

Very professional, well knowledgeable about his profession. I had a huge hug the day I met him of course that's the Latin greets. Took his time to draw on the chart how the works going to look and what to be expected. My apology I misspell the last name. It is Hanabergh.