Yes! I Have Eyebrows Again! Microblading is a Great Invention - Newington, CT

My sister got microblading done. I had never heard...

My sister got microblading done. I had never heard of it. But I had over plucked my eyebrows in the 90s and they were just too thin. I would pencil in, but that would just fill them, not change shape or size. I didn't want tattoo eyebrows because it didn't look natural. But after I saw my sisters I loved it. You couldn't even tell it wasn't hair. So I made an appointment ASAP. I just did it today and I love it already. It's very dark, swollen, and shiny. But my sister and the technician told me it would be shocking at first. But it fades quickly at first so they do it pretty dark. Also the shine is just the a&d ointment to help healing. I need to do that 2x day for 7 days. Im confident they'll be just as great as I hoped. It took about an hour. (But it was slightly longer because I did eyelash perming at the same time) I was advised to take ibuprofen before, but I did not. I just chatted to the technician during the process and it was done before I knew it. I thought it would be more painful and take longer. It felt somewhat like a hard short cat scratch. But as soon as they're done there is no discomfort. (Pain scale 1-10, 10 being worst. I would say maybe 2 or 3) I will have a touch up in a month and then yearly. So I'll update then too.

One week later

Here are what my eyebrows look like 1 week later. Love them! No more a&d ointment. My touch up is in a few weeks. The. I should be set for a year!
Naomi Martinez

Super friendly, knowledgeable & talented!