24 Years Old - No Kids - 5.7 - 58kg - Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am super nervous... And excited at the same time...

I am super nervous... And excited at the same time. I am meeting my surgeon on 7th of September hoping to get surgery end of September/beginning of October latest. I decided to meet Dr Mahadev from Harley Medical Group in Newcastle Upon Tyne. The surgery will most likely take place in Preston or Chesterfield. I feel like I need a lot of support at this point as I am super unsure about what's to come! I tried on 275 cc and 310 cc but haven't made the final decision.

24 - No Kids - 175 cm tall - 58 kg - Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB

I am finally booked up for surgery! I have decided to go with Spire - Dr Erdmann. We have mutual agreed on the 325 cc (I still have time to change my mind though), incision under breast and placement over muscle. I am currently a 32DD Victorias Secret size which is in real life 34C or even 32B!! :) this should take me to around 32 DD. I am so super nervous and excited ! I have been looking for the right surgeon since summer 16, and doing research since early 2015.

Who's nervous ??

Counting down the days to my BA! We will be using high profile natrelle 335 cc. This should give me the fullness I am currently missing. I am going to buy cocoa butter today and start applying it on my chest, as well stop taking all my multivitamins ... 2 weeks before surgery I will also stop eating garlic and go on a full anti inflammatory foods diet :)
Washington Plastic Surgeon