Rhinoplasty. Newcastle, AU

Dr Scott Turner is among the best plastic...

Dr Scott Turner is among the best plastic surgeons in Newcastle and Sydney because he has given me a beautiful new nose. From the first consultation, I felt immediate comfort and confidence to have my rhinoplasty performed by him. My anxiety and nerves were easily comforted on the surgery day by his team at Hunter Valley Private Hospital. I'm so happy with Dr Scott Turners work and recommend him to anyone!
His team in the Sydney office have been extremely thorough pre and post surgery answering all my questions as needed. A big thank you to all!
I have attached photos . The post surgery pic is at 3 weeks so there is still a lot of swelling . This will subside over the next few months.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Scott Turner is a confident plastic surgeon and a genuinely lovely man. I chose him firstly because of his credentials then secondly because I trusted his professional opinion. He discussed with me the size and shape of the nose that would suit the features of my face. This was exactly the type of surgeon that I was looking for as I really needed a new nose that would be in balance with the rest of my face. He also answered my questions in simple language and was more than happy to go over questions when I needed further clarification.