Sinuplasty - Newburgh, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The procedure I had done July 11 was Sinusplasty....

The procedure I had done July 11 was Sinusplasty. My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Rubinstein because he is also an allergy and ENT specialist. It was a wonderful and thorough process. His office is very professional and the staff personable and efficient, as is Dr. Rubinstein. He takes the time to explain complicated procedures to you in lay person's terms. It was a major procedure for me but the results were positive. The recovery process was more challenging. I needed two months to make a full recovery. But Dr. Rubinstein and his staff were very attentive and responsive and they helped me through my anxiety. I am feeling better now. Finally, I can breathe clearly through my nose. It's nothing less than outstanding. I am also feeling more relaxed these days, less self-conscious, and I don't snore nearly as much. I have more energy because I am getting more oxygen. The results have exceeded my expectations.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon