Botox, Restalyn & Juvaderm - Newburgh, NY

I had been researching & planning on getting...

I had been researching & planning on getting injectables for quite some time. After researching doctors on realself.com, reading reviews & based on a recommendation for my cosmetic dentist, I decided on Dr. Rubinstein. I kept putting off making the appointment due to family issues. Then I received the dreaded invite for my high school class reunion & it was only 3 weeks away!!! There was no way I was going looking like I did. I had pulled a muscle in my neck & based on research, the fastest way for me to get that pull to go down was Botox. I called Dr. Rubinstein's office in a panic & the nice woman I spoke with managed to figure out a way to fit me in quickly. When I arrived, I was taken into a room where they took pictures of my make-up free face from all angles. Then I went to meet with Dr. Rubinstein. When he pulled up the pictures so I could see them...honestly I was shocked. I didn't realize how deep the lines were from my nose to my mouth or how uneven my face appeared. After going over my budget & considering that I needed to see a real improvement in a mere few weeks, we agreed on injections of Botox, Restalyn & Juvaderm. I was a little worried about getting injections in my face because I'm a chicken when it comes to pain but I worried for nothing. I was given a topical anesthetic & honestly didn't feel any pain at all when the needles went into my face. Dr Rubinstein assured me that I would be happy with the results but would have to wait approx. 2 weeks to see the full results. I left the office hoping I did the right thing and my face would look better along with the thick line where the muscle pull was on my throat. Again, I was worried for no reason. The day of my class reunion, I was able to attend feeling more confident than I had when I first called Dr. Rubinstein! Knowing everyone was taking pictures, I was a little leery how I'd look but when I saw the pictures (of course I had makeup on!) I breathed a sigh of relief & said a silent thanks to Dr. Rubinstein! I will be seeing him again in October as we discussed in my 2 week follow up visit, & hopefully I'll continue seeing improvements using the injectables.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon