Waited Too Long!! - South Jersey, NJ

I am a 37 year old mother of two boys. I am 5'10...

I am a 37 year old mother of two boys. I am 5'10 and currently 185lbs. I gained 80 pounds during my pregnancies. I am very active and ran track on a college level, although I work out daily I have not been able to get rid of the access belly fat and skin. With a lot of research and consults I have made up my mind. Dr. Christopher Saunders is the guy for the job. On June 17th I will be going under the knife and getting rid of this belly. I am scared but ready. Here are a few before pics and I will take more as I continue to loose weight and after the surgery.

Countdown begins

30 day to surgery. Countdown begins. I have lost a total of 16 pounds. I have 4 more pounds to go...

Made it to the flat side

Surgery done last night. Did well nd feeling great. Just a little sore.

results are in 10 days post op. before and after ... doing great feeling well very pleased with results.

So its been almost 4 months post op

So I decided to add some more photos it's almost four months and I am absolutely please with the resulta. I am now 168 lbs and a size 6 pants and small top. My waist is super small. Here are some more recent photos. Also I have been doing ab work outs for the last two months.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon