From a Size 20 to a 16 - Newark, DE

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a tummy tuck on 12/17/13 and it was the best...

I had a tummy tuck on 12/17/13 and it was the best decision I have ever made in my life! I feel AMAZING!!!! I look AMAZING!!! I can shop for things that were never ever an option for me! I can go in any store and fit a 16 like a glove! It was a major surgery and major recovery but sooooo worth it! I have never felt so good! The recovery was longer than I expected but well worth it! I have never had so much confidence in my life! Everyone says "girl you look good! are you on a diet?"

Tummy tuck and lipo

I feel amazing! My results outweighed my expectations. My only complaint is the compression garment! I hate it but it was well worth it. I will post photos as soon as I learn how to do it.

Photo

First photo

My new tummy

Adding a photo

My new tummy

My tummy used to be so big that it hung over my underwear. My doctor took off 4 dress sizes! I still can't believe it! Well worth it! I'm still swollen but no pain.

New Amazing Tummy

Ladies I love this new tummy! I have so many additional choices in clothing! The boost I have in my self confidence is nothing short of amazing! Recovery was a little harder then I expected but 100% worth it! I'm still dealing with swelling but my results surpass my expectations already! Dr. Chang was the best! He made sure I understood everything and he has no problem staying in the room with you and answering every single question you have! He gives you realistic expectations! He is a true body sculptor! I'm so pleased with how things are turning out!

Jeans

I purchased my first pair of size 14 jeans yesterday and they fit like a glove!!!! Thanks Dr. Chang and Weight Watchers!

Photo update

2 1/2 months later!
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was awesome!!!! He explained everything and was very aggressive with getting me the best results possible! He changed my life! You should definetly consider using him! I have never felt better! He gives realistic expectations! I true body sculptor! Thanks Dr. Chang!!!!!!