32 Years Young and Just Want my Body Back - Newark, DE

I am a mother of two who just wanted to get her...

I am a mother of two who just wanted to get her sexy back!! Over the years my weight has been up and down, but my stomach was always my biggest problem. So after 10+ years of dreaming of a tt, This year I decided to just do it! I got my tt done on july 30, and I must say... The pain is real???? but i would do it all over again!

My first week

Its been a little over a week, and I had my stitches removed from my navel on day 7. I was still pretty numb down there so it didn't hurt at all. Everyday I start to feel much better, but the back pain & drains are really driving me crazy! I seen some ladies order a hospital bed, walkers, and other medical supplies, but i didn't. I have been doing just fine without all that. My swelling gets really bad when I'm doing to much, or eating the wrong things. I also had a lot of different emotions behind this.. Sometimes Im mad, sad, and depressed, cause i cant take care of myself. This has been a great challenge for me, but like i said it gets better & I would do it all over again!
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Saunders has been great! from the frist visit, he made me feel very comfortable and had no proplem answering all my questions.