Partial Facelift - Newark, DE

I recently underwent a partial face lift performed...

I recently underwent a partial face lift performed by Dr. Lawrence Chang received at Nouveau Cosmetic Center in Delaware. My main concern during my initial consult was deep facial jowls. I thought that a filler such as Restilyn would remove them. Dr. Chang explained a filler would not give me the desired result. He asked me if I would like to consider a "Nouveau Facelift". He went on to explain that it was an in office procedure done under local anesthesia. Dr. Chang gave me a hand-mirror and showed me what the result would look like by pulling up my lower face - my jowls disappeared. I agreed to have the surgery and an appointment was scheduled. The procedure went well and the result was immediate. I am about 3 weeks post surgery and I am more than pleased with how I look. It certainly took years off of my face and has made me feel more confident. Dr. Chang is a skilled and talented surgeon (I had prior procedures performed by Dr. Chang with wonderful results). He is caring, doesn't rush a consult and wants his patients to be happy with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Chang.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon with an excellent staff.