41yr Old Mom Ready to Get Her Body Back - Newark, DE

I'm nervous as I'm posting this, my surgery is...

I'm nervous as I'm posting this, my surgery is next week. I'm having a breast lift, lipo w/ tummy tuck and fat transfer to the gluteal area. I'm excited and nervous, as the time is winding down I find it harder to sleep or focus on anything else. My surgeon was rated top Dr in Delaware last year so that gives me comfort.

Surgery tomorrow. Here are before pics

Day 2-4

Please stay away from negative people. My husband has been waiting on me hand and foot, I will admit the drains have been my biggest issue. It seems as if it seeping out. Other than that I have been taking the pain meds every 4-5hrs. I'm trying to ween myself off slowly. I understand now why they say not to get too many procedures at once. I got the breast augmentation, lipo/tummy and butt lift but he removed some lipo from my pubic area. I haven't had any major swelling, prior to surgery my Dr gave me arnica and bromelet Inez for swelling and it seems to be helping. Will update I'm a few more minutes.

5 days in

Should I be concerned that I haven't had a bowel movement yet? I'm taking the stool softner and vitamins. Eating mostly fruit salad, saladso and peanut butter. Really don't have an appetite.

1 week in of surgery

I apologize for the delay in posting pics for some reason it wouldn't let me but they'll be uploaded from my computer soon. I went for my follow up Wednesday, the dr fixed my drains and I'm draining so much better. Ladies , please keep all positive support around you. The past two days have been really uncomfortable. They upped my meds to dilaudin. I will say I have been able to rest and do absolutely nothing. Please listen to your drs advice. Today the pressure isn't as bad, I go back tomorrow to have the stitches removed from my belly button. I cannot wait to show my breast lift off. They're absolutely gorgeous. I'm so thankful for this site and suuport. Wishing all my fellow friends and family undergoing surgery a restful, easy, healthy recovery.

Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, Fat Transfer to Gluteal Area

It's been a little while since I posted, I had a little issue with my recovery. All is well. I'll start posting pics. Here are some of my breast lift. I'm extremely pleased. I will post at a later time in regards to my tummy tuck since there was alot of swelling and my incision is more open than it should be. Best devision I could have made.

Sorry for the delay, I'm recovering slowly but...

Sorry for the delay, I'm recovering slowly but very excited about seeing my curves come in. There's still alot of swelling but here's some updated pics. My incision is closing slowly, due to excessive swelling it's taking a little longer to close. I'm excited that my incision is very thin and once the swelling goes down it will look amazing. Already down 27lbs.

8 weeks into recovery

I apologize for not posting frequently, I contracted mrsa as well as my incision stitches actually inverted so I had to go to his office and had to be drained. I'm currently on 2 antibiotics and healing well. I'm still very pleased with my breasts and have been receiving alot of compliments. I'll also be posting my incision as it is healing well. I'm now down about 32lbs, still alot of swelling. I've also invested in lymphatic massage which is simply amazing.

Healing well

Had a little setback back but healing well now. Still very swollen but definitely coming along.

8 week check up

I had few setbacks but the dr released me to go to the gym so I'm definitely going to be doing my squats. Also another member suggested a stage 2 garment and waist trainer which has been extremely helpful. I did run it by my Dr and he was fine with it. More pics coming soon

Updated pics

Here's some recent pics. I've been released to be able to go to the gym and have implemented squats into my lifestyle.

Updated pics

Here's some pics of my tummy and butt. I've also implemented squats and the gym into my lifestyle. I don't want to use my tummy tuck as weight loss. I want to be healthy. Still very swollen.

Revision tummy tuck

I'm so pleased with my results so far. I'm still swollen but I'm feeling great.
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Thornton came in and explained everything to me and my husband. He took his time and made sure we were comfortable. When surgery was completed and I was waking up he was right there by my bedside. Would definitely recommend him and will be using him for my next procedure.