41 Year with Stubborn Belly Fat - Newark, DE

I have been looking at this site for 2 years...

I have been looking at this site for 2 years reading reviews on BA, liposuction vs. coolsculpting. I am 5'7", 145lbs. I am not looking to loose weight, but get rid of this stubborn belly fat. I am active with cardio and weightlifting at least 4 times a week, eat healthy diet, consume occasional alcohol. I hope this procedure will help to rid my body of some fat cells in my abdomen. I think I have prepared myself mentally for the possible multitude of side effects.

Before photos

I added some before photos.

Finally did it

I had my 2 hour session of coolsculpting today. I used 2 large applicators, one to each side of my mid-abdimen. It was not as bad as I had thought. Before pictures were done and then Rose set me up in the suite. She explained the procedure, asked if I had any questions then set me up for coolsculpting.

Initially, the suction was pretty intense, but I adjusted pretty quickly. It was not too painful. After about 5 minutes I did experience some cramping, but that lasted only a few moments. The overall experience was not bad. I will keep y'all posted on the recovery.

4 days later

I am still experiencing swelling, numbness and intermittent sharp needle-like pain but it's bearable. I've only been using Tylenol on occasion as well as the Aspercreme lidocaine when I remember. I cannot tolerate my pants across my abdomen is that causes pain. I have been wearing an abdominal shaper which helps control the pain because of braces the area. I often contemplate was it worth it but I guess I'll have to see after these three to four months what kind of results yet. I'll keep you guys posted.
Premier Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery

I had a consultation with an aesthetician, Rose, at Premier Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery on 08/18/2016. The consultation went well. She answered all of my questions, even though I didn't have many, since I have been researching this for quite some time. She said I would need 2 large applicators that would be applied to "flat tire" with a little overlap near my belly button. She did not recommend the cheaper route, medium applicators, which would not reach all the way around to my sides. My consultation would stay on file for 6 months if I needed time to think about it. I pretty much had my mind made up, so I scheduled myself for the procedure on September 2, 2016.