39 W 2 Kids Liposuction and Breast Augmentation - Newark, DE

I am 5'4" and 205 lbs, size 16 and hate my middle...

I am 5'4" and 205 lbs, size 16 and hate my middle from the front and back. I was already told I won't have a flat stomach but a could use a smaller one for sure. I'm getting libel section on my abdomen, back, thighs and flanks. I want to take at least 4 inches off my waist. I'm a 38c but when I lose weight I lose the fat in my breast and they get drop. I'm hopping to be a D or DD. I am getting 425cc in each breast. I am so nervous right now and my friends have been somewhat supportive about the procedure. I have been thinking about breast augmentation for the last 10 years but always too afraid of going to surgery. With my 40th birthday just around the corner I feel now is the time to really work on my body and my healthy lifestyle. I cannot sleep I have been thinking of all the different outcomes and ways things can go right or wrong. I am going to see Dr. Lawrence chang from advanced plastic surgery in Newark Delaware. I have had three visits with him and my postop visit was about two weeks ago. I was confident In his knowledge and experience because he was straight forward about what he saw and my results. I've researched his certifications and read all reviews.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon