41 Y.o.did HT in Istanbul At NewAge Clinic with Dr. Ilker Apaydin. Turkey, TR

Hi everyone,i had a nice experience doing my HT in...

Hi everyone,i had a nice experience doing my HT in NewAge clinic in Istanbul.
First of all they are very organised,kind and easy going on people.
Dr. Ilker Apaydin is genius,he can look and advice and explain beyond expectations.
My hair is thin and i needed around 3000-4000 grefts. We did 3,300(appx) operations went very comfortable,all work was done by dr. Ilker from beginning untill almost end. His team is very experienced and nice people.
Well,it took around 9 hours,im still in Istanbul. This is 3'th day after operations and recovery is very well and moving quick.
Anyone wants to do HT in Istanbul,I think would be a good choice to pasby this clinic and have a second opinion for sure. Im very happy that i did it and i did it with right people.
I will continue posting my recovery as well as photos. Great day to everyone.

Reasons why I did HT ?

My opinion is;Hair is a makeup of mens,i was losing my hair since last 6-7 years and actually i always wanted to do HT but some how never got a right time...Of course all these years HT had improved aswell for better then those years,so i just grabbed my chance to do and start investigating where and who is right person for me to do...well most affective reason that i choose NewAge is of course Doctors are international certified HT association members and they are the ones doing all process not nurses.
It is a serious operation,naturally its good to be on safe side...
After operation, following instructions,using medicines and taking it serous is the key of success for better and quicker recovery. I will be keep posting process in order to help others to monitor and decide,but ones again,im not regret that I haven't done it before but im very glad that i'v done it finally. Today's technology is far better then before and results are awesome aswell...Goodluck for those who thinks to do HT.

2 Months review

Hi everyone,i will make two months in a 3 days now. Well so far so good,i know it is still very early but my opinion is everything going right. My recovery due to age maybe(41) was bit painful,now every day by day i can feel new hairs are coming very slowly but surely. I just hope this process will go in and I reach what I accepted. Will be posting new month.

5 months finished

Hi everyone,i approach most important 6'th month and im very excited...its just getting better and 5 months results are already awesome.im getting very many compliments from my network that first of all looks very natural and amonth of hairs multipling day by day...Many thanks to Newage team and Dr. Apaydin...will continue posting...
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ilker Apaydin is seriously genius,he can advice best matching for you. During all my experience inhere,i found him serious, he is the one doing planing,removing grefts and opening channels. He is also supervising rest of it.