41 Years Old, 2 C/sections & 50lb Weight Loss - New Zealand, NZ

I have wanted to do this for about the past 10...

I have wanted to do this for about the past 10 years, it has always been the money that has put me off. Hard to be selfish as a mother as you end up putting everyone else first. But I did it.
The worst part (apart from paying for it) was the waiting & counting down the months, weeks & days.
From when I walked into the hospital I was so relaxed & calm. The surgery was 3.5 hours. I can't remember being in recovery. The first thing I remember is my lovely hubby kissing me & telling me I was alright.
I have done this in secret and only my hubby & kids know I have done this. I did this for me & only me & I am not interested in others opinions, negatively & jealousy.

Day 3 post Op

Well I went in expecting the worse and I have been surprised at how well I am doing. I tend to be a real whip with pain but I have even surprised myself and my hubby at how well I have been post op. I have one rather large drain in that gets removed at 1 week (So not looking forward to that!).
I am on minimal pain relief. I have another 2 days worth of antibiotics to take and I have got such an upset tummy. Lets just say there is no chance of any constipation here.
I have been moving around rather freely, slightly stooped over, as that is what I was told to do and I echo what everyone else says about the back. Achy, achy, achy from being bent over.
I forced myself to have a rest for a few hours today and I am sure that my body thanks me for it. I am such a busy Mother that I am used to moving around and being working so much that this 'taking it easy' business is not coming naturally.
The PS said that from my upper arm lipo that he removed 550ml from each side. I have a cg on my arms but not on my tummy. With all the swelling in the arms, it is hard to see the results but i can tell you I am thrilled with what I can see so far.
The tummy is swollen but oh so flat. I am so excited by my results. I wore a pair of bikini bottoms for when I was marked up to see if he could get the top of the scar to stay hidden. My PS is an absolute gem as this is going to all be covered by underwear or a bathing suit. There is a vertical scar running up my tummy from where my old belly button was but I knew that was going to be there and my only hope is that it fades to a nice thin white line.
Happy healing you wonderful & courageous ladies.
Dr David Glasson

Wonderful caring man who is a perfectionist.